|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Orig. air date|| April 2, 2012 (CAN)|
July 23, 2012 (USA)
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Jon Rosenbaum|
Adam uses his students in an overnight sleep deprivation experiment at Finnegan.
Set on teaching his students the importance of getting a good night's rest, Adam conducts a sleep deprivation experiment at Finnegan. He uses his students as the test subjects, and challenges them to stay awake for the entire night, while hanging out in his class. As the night wears on, the group endures everything from exhaustion to hallucinations, while the various effects of sleep deprivation set in.
- Brendan Meyer as Adam Young
- Matreya Fedor as Echo Zizzleswift
- Gig Morton as Derby
- Kurt Ostlund as Slab
- Paula Shaw as Mrs. Byrne
- Raugi Yu as Dang
- Monopoly - Slab mentioning he received $200 for passing "GO." As well, Derby is dressed as the game's mascot, and Adam is dressed as one of the pieces.
- This episode was taped as the season two premiere of Mr. Young.
- Slab breaks the fourth wall, trying to break the count down, on the screen.