|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Orig. air date|| March 19, 2012 (CAN)|
January 30, 2012 (USA)
|Written by||Jennifer Daley & Jennica Harper|
|Directed by||Anthony Atkins|
Adam is afraid he may be turning into a moth.
Adam spills moth pheremones all over him, and Echo gets attracted to him. Adam thinks it's because of him, but Derby sets off to prove it's the pheremones. He puts the pheremones in a cabinet, and Echo falls in love with the cabinet, proving Derby's theory.
Adam wants Echo to be attracted to him, so he uses the pheremones on purpose. Adam asks Echo on a date to a festival in the school, and she accepts. However, that night, Adam has a dream he turns into a moth, and decides to stop using the pheremones.
At the festival, Echo is not attracted to Adam, so he used a ton of pheremones. However, moths come and eat all his clothes except his underwear.
In the end, the whole thing is revealed to be Echo's dream, and she cannot believe she dreamt she was attracted to Adam. Then, Adam looks at her and smiles, and she wonders..."do I like him?"
Meanwhile, Dang is homesick, so Ivy puts on a Vietnamese festival for him.
- Brendan Meyer as Adam Young
- Matreya Fedor as Echo Zizzleswift
- Gig Morton as Derby
- Kurt Ostlund as Slab
- Emily Tennant as Ivy Young
- Milo Shandel as Principal Tater
- Raugi Yu as Dang
(Dang sees Adam running around after moths eat his clothes and starts laughing.)
Ivy: Dang, you're still here!
Dang: Yeah. I'm not homesick anymore. I realized, life is better, here.
Ivy: Because you have people who care about you.
Dang: No. When moths attack in Vietman, they also eat underpants!
- This episode was filmed in Season 1, and it aired in Season 1 in the United States on Disney XD, but it was swapped with Mr. Claus, which aired in Season 1 because of Christmas.
- This is the first episode that Disney XD advertised.
- Echo dreaming that Adam concocted a scheme to get her interested in him suggesting that she deep down feels the same is very similar to the Hey Arnold! episode "Married" when Helga nearly confesses her feelings to Arnold in his own dream suggesting that he is subconsciously aware of her feelings towards him.