|Season 3, Episode 6|
|Orig. air date||December 12, 2012|
|Written by||Ryan W. Smith & Nathaniel Moher|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Adam accidentally gets Santa Claus's elves fired and must work to get them rehired, or feel their pint-sized wrath.
The episode begins with the science class outside discussing mistletoe. Adam attempts to use it to kiss Echo, but Rudolph shows up instead. They use Rudolph to return him to the North Pole, where Derby ends up falling in love with Mrs. Claus. Santa, however, shows Adam the workshop, and Adam mentions how having an automated workshop will now make him no longer need the elves, resulting in them getting fired. Adam attempts to give them a job to Ivy, but Ivy is shown being a very cruel worker. Adam then calls Santa, but however, he rejects allowing them to work again. Adam and Derby sneak into the North Pole, where Derby keeps annoying Mr. Young, and they end up having to fly Mrs. Claus out of the North Pole to take her to the mall. When they return, Derby blows their cover and then shorts out the machine. Santa hires the elves once again, where Derby plays with a toy not belonging to him, and ends up getting tazed.
Meanwhile, Echo starts giving gifts to the teachers, but the gifts Slab gives prove to be better, resulting in competition. Principal Tater finds out about this, and because he doesn't get a gift, he tries to find a way to get a gift for Christmas.
This episode, also like the first holiday special, Mr. Claus, is also Derby's dream. But it is presumably that Adam tazed Derby as he is shown carrying a tazer. The episode ends with Adam using the tazer on the lights of Finnegan High's holiday tree.
- Brendan Meyer as Adam Young
- Matreya Fedor as Echo Zizzleswift
- Gig Morton as Derby
- Kurt Ostlund as Slab
- Milo Shandel as Principal Tater
- Emily Tennant as Ivy Young
- Paula Shaw as Mrs. Byrne
- Jay Brazeau as Santa
- Cindy Busby as Mrs. Claus
- Michael Strusievci as Alfie
- Bree Greig as Mrs. Straupersson
- Seth Johnson as Burlap Sack E.T.
- Ryan W. Smith and Nathaniel Moher as Vikings
- Dang is not in this episode as Principal Tater mentions he went on a cruise because of Slab's gift.
- The writers of this episode, Ryan W. Smith and Nathaniel Moher, make cameos in this episode as the vikings from 1063 alongside a viking Mrs. Byrne.
- E. T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Adam and Derby ride a bike with a sack in the front, resembling the famous scene from the film.
- The Wizard of Oz - Slab's gift to Mrs. Strauperson is a brain, but unlike the film, where The Scarecrow is already alive, this brain brings her to life.
- A Visit From Saint Nicholas - Santa's statement after he is woken up by the Elfamatic breaking is a referance to the classic, Christmas poem.